Go to Top
While each person’s legal situation is different, there are times when you really should hire a lawyer. Below are the top ten reasons.
- The law is complicated.
- Not having a lawyer may actually cost you more.
- Lawyers know how to challenge (and sometimes suppress) evidence.
- Attorneys understand how to properly file court documents and handle other legal procedures.
- Because you don’t know any expert witnesses or private detectives.
- You’re not sure how to plead — or what a ‘pleading’ is?
- Because it is probably better to avoid problems in the first place rather than try to fix them once they arise.
- A good lawyer can strike up a good settlement offer or plea bargain, if necessary.
- The other party has legal representation.
- Lawyers often provide a free initial consultation
The best Iranian lawyers